Monday, December 17, 2012

Easy Street Week 4


Bonnie says we are about half-way done with the mystery. It's been a fun quilt to sew and I'm keeping up to date with the steps. I'm linking up with Bonnie's page.

There was enough time to trim up the units. Some needed just a sliver taken off.

Only a week before Christmas and there's still lots to do!

At Fantastic Friday, several gals were making these cute Christmas tree napkins. They are made from a half circle of two fabrics and then folded to make the tree.

                          


Connie made this adorable Snowman pin for our table mates. His nose lights up and the snowflake is embroidered!!


There must be a snowman vibe going around. I made a pair of Snowman potholders for my table mates.


Last, but certainly not least...
It is still difficult to believe the horror that occurred last Friday in CT. Please continue to pray for all those who lost loved ones and all who are affected by this senseless loss of lives.

5 comments:

Kindred Quilts said...

Hi Jeanne. Easy Street is looking good! Lovin' the cute snowman potholders! Are they a paper piece pattern? I'm always looking for cute, simple, snowman patterns... will you share info on these? Happy Holidays!

Kim West said...

As I see all the "easy streets" around, the more I want to do it. Your snowmen are very cute!

West Michigan Quilter said...

Lots of cute items. Love your snowmen potholders. I'd like the info on those too.

Deb A said...

Great progress on your mystery. I just finished step 2..... some catch up needs to happen this week for me.

TLC said...

And now it's time for part 5! Looking terrific. Merry Christmas!