Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall

Fall is in the air and it feels wonderful. Perfect for sleeping at night and warm enough during the day to do things outside.

I'm still making pillowcases and can even detect a dent in my stash of novelty prints. I'll take a pic at the end of the month of all 30 together.

September 'Sleep At Home' was last week. Our group project this time was a roll-up cosmetic bag. Actually, it's perfect for many other uses, too.



My Star Struck quilt is now finished! This was from a Bonnie Hunter class taken in September, 2010. The HSTs around the quilt are bonus parts from making the blocks. I'm very happy with this one.


The Tigers are now tied for first place with Chicago! Keep the wins coming.

4 comments:

Kindred Quilts said...

Cute roll up bag! I have one similar to it used as a traveling jewelry bag. Love your Star Struck quilt - great colors! Go Tigers!

Karen M said...

Thanks for posting your Star Struck quilt. I am going to Bonnie's Star Struck in Shepherdsville, KY on Sat. I am rooting for the Tigers too.

Quilter Kathy said...

Love your "Bonnie Struck" quilt! LOL

YankeeQuilter said...

Your Star Struck came out great! I'm a Red Sox fan so I've sort of stopped watching baseball...so sad...