Thursday, July 12, 2012

Progress

Here's a UFO from Scrap Quilts magazine back in 2008. I had the squares sewn and all of the pieces cut, but somehow it was put away in a blue case and neglected. I've been working on getting the top together and should have a flimsy shortly. Maybe this would qualify as a blue Rainbow Challenge for July.


I don't think I posted about making this doll quilt. It's from Kathleen Tracy's book "The Civil War Sewing Circle. Today I quilted and bound it. Tomorrow I'll wash it so it gets that soft and cuddly look.


3 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Good for you for getting some UFO's done. Doesn't it feel good? =)

The dolly quilt is adorable. =)

Paula said...

I agree its good to get some UFOs off the plate.
I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog Award.
Check out my blog to find all the details. ginderellasblo.blogspot.com
Have a great weekend!
Paula

Jan said...

Don't you wonder why we do that?! It is fun to come upon those pieces, and feels good to finish them up.