Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November Bee Finishes

Jane finished a fun wall hanging that she had started in Amy Bradley's class last August. She stitched the edges differently from the pattern and quilted in swirls and curves behind the bathing beauties.


Connie finished a wonderful, winter table runner which fits perfectly on her display case.


and a cute, reversible Christmas tote bag with lots of pockets.


Mary finished a lovely Jo Morton quilt,


aprons for her daughter and granddaughter (which she had given away before Bee)


and a gorgeous wool table mat/centerpiece.


And I finished one of my oldest UFOs (almost 20 years old). It was a kit from my first trip to Paducah, bought at the Rotary from Judie Rothermel.

7 comments:

Talin's Corner said...

I love Jane's quilt, it made me laugh out loud.

LuAnn said...

What great projects. I love your finished UFO. Connie's bag and snowman table runner are wonderful, too. You girls get a lot done, and it looks like you attend a lot of fun, quilty get togethers.

Barb said...

I just loved all of the projects!!!

*karendianne. said...

What a great showing you have here. I'd have a something to say about each one of thema s they're all superb. I love the binding on the first one and I think the runner is just something else. Great work. Tote bags are wonderful - love 'em. And oh my gosh that great Jo Morton finish --- wow. Love it! The wool piece is lovely and looks to be done with real talent and then, golly, I totally love your Judie piece. So pretty and the border is done so well. GREAT SHARE!!!!

West Michigan Quilter said...

Loved seeing pictures of all the quilts/projects. What fun.

Veronica Martin said...

Way to go, getting a 20 year old UFO done! There's hope for me and my UFOs yet. all of you did lovely work. A girl at work just showed me 2 runners she made that look like the same pattern as that lovely runner.

Veronica Martin said...

Now I'm inspired! The DJ's only 10 years old now, and I'm part the way though hand quilting it, so I still have 10 years' leeway!