Saturday, November 12, 2011

I've Been Working on These Projects

It seems I'm also behind on showing the things I have been working on at home. These are the main projects. The first five blocks for the Cotton Club BOTM were a joy to sew. The colors are so much prettier than this photo. The Christmas banner stitcheries started out on time and then --- boom. Back on track, though. The remaining four are traced and ready to stitch. The next two quilts are from The Prairie Woman's Sewing Circle II Club. I'm working on the third quilt now which is a paper pieced square in a square, in a square, in a square, in a square, in a square.

While I have been working on these projects, one or more critters (skunks?) have been 'working' on our backyard. My husband set a live trap, but what if he catches one?





9 comments:

Diane said...

oh nice projects lovely. Could you have grubs under your lawn? I think I remember hearing that will cause moles to do that tunneling thing? I don't know where thought...might have been that my parents had that happen long, long ago...catching a skunk would not be a good thing. :(

West Michigan Quilter said...

Nice projects. I love that fabric in the Cotton Club. Those Christmas stitchery's have been fun. Gads, I wish I knew how to get rid of those darn moles myself!

Anonymous said...

Busy hands make pretty things. :)

Barb said...

love your projects

Elsie Montgomery said...

Very pretty blocks and projects. The only mole that ever came into our yard was no match for the neighbor's cat. However, I have heard they are not easy to catch. Google it?

Michelle said...

You've been busy! I am doing the Cotton Club too, but I haven't started yet! I need to get busy!

Quilter Kathy said...

Such lovely projects in your sewing room!
Are you going to Shipshewana this year??

Mama Spark said...

You've been a busy little bee!!

Solstitches said...

Your quilts are lovely Jeanne and I love how your stitcheries look.
I saved those designs and you are making we want to get started stitching them.

Margaret